Building simuLTE 1.0 fails with INET 3.4

youngbo

Jun 1, 2017, 7:26:03 AM6/1/17
to OMNeT++ Users
 I have tried to build simuLTE 1.0 with INET 3.4. But I got the error in the in the attachment.

In the omnet++ workspace I already have inet and completed building inet.

Can someone help me?

Screenshot from 2017-06-01 20:18:33.png

Rudolf Hornig

Jun 1, 2017, 9:39:37 AM6/1/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Does INET working correctly? Can you run the INET examples? The build complains about missing the inet shared library.

심영보

Jun 4, 2017, 9:21:18 PM6/4/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Sure. the INET is built correctly and I can run the INET examples like the attachment.

Screenshot from 2017-06-05 08:49:04.png

Joelias Júnior

Jun 5, 2017, 9:11:10 AM6/5/17
to OMNeT++ Users

심영보

Jun 7, 2017, 12:39:29 AM6/7/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. I followed the your recommended but can't build the SimuLTE like the attachment. I don't know what is mean.

Please help me to solve it.

simulte_error.png

Rudolf Hornig

Jun 7, 2017, 4:53:24 AM6/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users
The error indicates that the simulte link process cannot find the inet shared library. The reason cannot be determined without seeing the actual link command line. Run the simulte build process with "make V=1" which will switch the build process to show debug output. My guess is that the library path is not set correctly that should point to INET.

youngbo

Jun 7, 2017, 10:46:08 AM6/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Thank you. I modified the makefile and succeeded building. SimuLTE was referencing the inet library incorrectly. It is modified from -linet to -lINET.

But!!
I faced another problem like attachment.

2017년 6월 7일 수요일 오후 5시 53분 24초 UTC+9, Rudolf Hornig 님의 말:

Try this tutorial: http://infotux.blogspot.com.br/2017/02/how-to-install-simulte-on-debian-based.html

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 8:26:03 AM UTC-3, youngbo wrote:
 I have tried to build simuLTE 1.0 with INET 3.4. But I got the error in the in the attachment.

In the omnet++ workspace I already have inet and completed building inet.

Can someone help me?

channelcontrol_error.png

Joelias Júnior

Jun 7, 2017, 3:27:56 PM6/7/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com
I don't know about this error, but about your change on the makefile, what I suggest you to do is to make a soft link from the actual library path to the path the compiler are linked to. Doing this you avoid another error if the library are linked in other sources. Some execution problem may occur if the exec file are using the original path.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/omnetpp.

Prof. Joelias Júnior
Instituto Federal de Mato Grosso
Centro de Referência de Canarana

miguel fornell

Jun 7, 2017, 8:35:49 PM6/7/17
to OMNeT++ Users

youngbo

Jun 9, 2017, 12:19:23 AM6/9/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I haven't solved that problem until now. So I installed OMNeT++ 4.6, veins-lte1.3 and SUMO 0.26 and built it. It is working correctly.

If you find out how to set SimuLTE1.0.1 with Veins 4.5 in Ubuntu 14.04 up, let me know.

Thank you.

2017년 6월 8일 목요일 오전 9시 35분 49초 UTC+9, miguel fornell 님의 말: