ParkingStateChanged Signal missing in ned file.

Rohit Tapikar

May 8, 2017, 4:18:25 AM5/8/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I made a network where I have a parking area and I defined that area in a additional file and included it in my .cfg file as well as .launchd.xml file.When I run the simulation a vehicle is supposed to stop in the parking area but whenever vehicle reaches the parking area I get an error.I have attached the screenshot of error image.How to solve this error??
According to error I need to add a signal in the ned file.How do I do that??
error.png

maryamb...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 5:16:44 AM6/13/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Rohit
I have the same problem. Could you solve it?
Capture2.PNG

Nikmohammad Balouchzahi

Jun 16, 2018, 11:01:21 PM6/16/18
to OMNeT++ Users
Dear Researchers,
I have the same problem on veins 4.7, SUMO 0.32.0 and OMNeT++ 5.3.
Could anyone solve it?

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Jun 18, 2018, 7:23:56 AM6/18/18
to omn...@googlegroups.com

With the latest versions of omnet it is necessary to define the signals that the module uses in the ned file, not only in the c++/h file. I the case that you have only defined the signal in the c++/h files you will have this error