Plug-in org.omnetpp.inifile.editor was unable to load class org.omnetpp.inifile.editor.editors.Inifi

Adel ghanbari

May 17, 2016, 12:22:35 PM5/17/16
to OMNeT++ Users

Hi All,

I just installed omnet++ 5.0 on my mac. It seems the simulator has been installed successfully, but when I want to run each example I get the following error:

Plug-in org.omnetpp.inifile.editor was unable to load class org.omnetpp.inifile.editor.editors.InifileEditor

Please let me know if anyone has the same issue and could resolve it.

Thanks,
Adel

sm

Jul 8, 2016, 7:00:24 PM7/8/16
to OMNeT++ Users

Hey, I'm running into similar errors. Were you able to get this resolved on OSX?

Adel ghanbari

Jul 8, 2016, 9:24:12 PM7/8/16
to omn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Solved this issue by installing java JDK 1.7. Your current version maybe is 1.6, which is incompatible with omnet++ 5.0.

Good luck ;)
--Adel

sm

Adel ghanbari