How should i find packet size in omnet++?

mento...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2017, 7:05:20 AM4/13/17
to OMNeT++ Users
My packet size is changing dynamically. Is there any way of finding packet size without setting it into the setBitLength() parameter?
If there is no way kindly tell me how should i find packet size and set it into setBitLength()
Thanks

baukran

Apr 14, 2017, 8:43:27 AM4/14/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I'm not sure I understand your problem. Do you have a packet which's size is modified via setBitLength() during its transmission accross different node and the receiving node shall know all the packet lengths the packet has had? You could e.g. store an array of ints in your package and keep track of the lengths there.