clock time

Aqi

Oct 13, 2017, 6:10:40 AM10/13/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me in telling that in OMNET++ can we assign different clock time or simulation time to different nodes?

Thanks,

Alfonso Ariza Quintana

Oct 16, 2017, 4:22:40 AM10/16/17
to omn...@googlegroups.com

You can start/stop nodes at a predefined interval, but you can not set different clock time to different nodes in the same simulation

Attila Török

Oct 16, 2017, 4:42:47 AM10/16/17
to OMNeT++ Users
Hi Aqi,

You could take a look at these materials, where something similar was implemented:

https://summit.omnetpp.org/archive/2016/assets/pdf/OMNET-2016-Session_5-02-Presentation.pdf
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1509.03169.pdf

Attila