simulation of MPLS scenario.Need help

Siva Ramakrishna

Apr 18, 2017, 7:30:20 AM4/18/17
to OMNeT++ Users
I am using scenario manager to implement failure recovery in MPLS.I am using INET.But the mpls  examples given in INET does not able to understand.The packet flow is random.I think in addition to scenario.xml we have to create a source file in C++.In github mpls.cc is the source file.I am using RSVP_LSR module in ned file,Where should I use MPLS.ned.Please help me

Siva Ramakrishna

Apr 19, 2017, 12:45:55 AM4/19/17
to OMNeT++ Users

On Tuesday, 18 April 2017 17:00:20 UTC+5:30, Siva Ramakrishna wrote:
I am using scenario manager to implement failure recovery in MPLS.I am using INET.But the mpls  examples given in INET does not able to understand.The packet flow is random.I think in addition to scenario.xml we have to create a source file in C++.But in github there are many files like  MPLS.cc,MPLSPacket.cc.MPLS.h,,MPLSPacket.h,LIBTable.h,LIBTable.cc,IClassifier.h .Which among these should I use?.I am using RSVP_LSR module in ned file,Where should I use MPLS.ned.Please help me