Read/Write Branch

鄭凱元

Jun 16, 2014, 11:29:55 AM6/16/14
to omid-p...@googlegroups.com
hi ,

I im studying the Read/Write Branch , and installing it, but when i start TSO and I got this error,

                                     java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no tso-commithashmap in java.library.path

Is I missing some configuration file? plz help , thanks!

Maysam Yabandeh

Jun 16, 2014, 12:05:31 PM6/16/14
to 鄭凱元, omid-p...@googlegroups.com
commithashmap is written in c++ and linked to java via JNI. You need to check whether the library is properly created and also is in the classpath.

Since readWrite branch has not been updated with the recent changes it might take a bit of effort form your side to make sure that JNI libs are linked properly. Last time I had a successful run of the readWrite branch, was when it was merged into the main branch of the following repo: https://github.com/maysamyabandeh/omid

Regards
Maysam

鄭凱元

Jun 17, 2014, 12:20:34 AM6/17/14
to omid-p...@googlegroups.com, nowitz...@gmail.com
Hi,
Could you tell me which file is  tso-commithashmap?
thx.

Maysam Yabandeh於 2014年6月17日星期二UTC+8上午12時05分31秒寫道:
nativelib.cc
com_yahoo_omid_tso_CommitHashMap.h

Maysam Yabandeh

Jun 17, 2014, 1:07:52 AM6/17/14
to 鄭凱元, omid-p...@googlegroups.com
As I said you need to be a bit more motivated to get this done. I would start by looking at the pom.xml and see how building native libraries are invoked at here:

And also the Makefile to see how the native lib is built:

You should be able to take it from here.

Regards
Maysam