Paper

cristian...@googlemail.com

Nov 6, 2012, 1:16:16 PM11/6/12
to omid-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

There seems to be a paper around describing how this work but I couldn't locate it, could you please let me know where I can find it ?

Thanks

Daniel Gómez Ferro

Nov 9, 2012, 6:59:31 AM11/9/12
to cristian...@googlemail.com, omid-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello Cristian,

I think you might be referring to our previous work, ReTSO, which is
described in the paper "Lock-free Transactional Support for
Large-scale Storage Systems":
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=5958809&tag=1

For Omid we have published a poster at SOSP '11 :
http://sigops.org/sosp/sosp11/posters/index.html#12

Thanks a lot for your interest and don't hesitate to raise any
questions on the mailing list.

Regards,

Daniel

cristian...@googlemail.com

Nov 9, 2012, 9:22:06 AM11/9/12
to omid-p...@googlegroups.com, cristian...@googlemail.com
Hi,

Thanks for the link, yes I read the one on CrSO but doesn't seem to offer much detail and refers to the ReTSO one.

Is there a free copy available, this one seems to require a IEEE subscription ?

Thanks,
Cristian