Fwd: A free, new iPad for your referral...

Deeann Mahoney

Apr 23, 2013, 12:27:17 PM4/23/13
to omid-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi there-

I'm reaching out to see if you or someone you know is interested in
joining our all-star Big Data Engineering team as we revolutionize Big Data technology?

Based in San Francisco, Splice Machine is a well-funded, early stage start-up backed by Mohr Davidow & led by a veteran team of folks with a proven track record of success. We also offer generous compensation, benefits & pre-IPO stock options.

We provide the first SQL-compliant database designed for Big Data applications.
Our goal is to provide companies with a high-performance, massively scalable database for Big Data applications that doesn’t require compromises to SQL support, secondary indexes, joins, and transactions.

If you're interested in hearing more, then please email me your resume & the best times to talk @ dmah...@splicemachine.com. Also check us out @ http://www.splicemachine.com/company/careers.

If you're happy & not looking to make a career move, perhaps you know of someone who is a good fit? If your referral gets hired, then we will give you a free, new iPad!

Thanks so much & all the best to you!
Deeann Liu Mahoney
Splice Machine
Senior Technical Recruiter