Nov 3 meeting?

Jay Hannah

Nov 2, 2015, 1:23:20 PM11/2/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA
Hey all,

Tomorrow's our date again. I won't be there, I'm taking a Do Space tour:

http://www.meetup.com/Open-Nebraska-Meetup/events/226032844/

Come check out Do Space! You've heard about it at many of our events, and now's your chance to check it out before it opens to the general public. One of Open Nebraska's co-founders, Rebecca Stavick, is the Executive Director of Do Space and will show us around.

The tour will start promptly at 6:00 PM and last about 30 minutes.

Do Space opens to the public on Saturday, November 7, 2015. Learn more at http://www.dospace.org.

(Do Space is located in the old Borders building, southwest corner of 72nd and Dodge.)

http://www.meetup.com/Open-Nebraska-Meetup/events/226032844/

Y'all are welcome to join, RSVP on meetup.com. :)

Cheers,

Jay Hannah
402-598-7782

Chamelaeon Wombatowski