Lego League Robotics Club Field Trip

1 view

Jay Hannah

Nov 23, 2014, 7:24:47 PM11/23/14
to Stefanie Ramsey, sn.ou...@gmail.com, Nick Nisi, omg-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stefanie,

You may remember me, I've volunteered for 2 or 3 Coder Dojo's so far. Looks like there's another one coming up Dec 6? Do you still need volunteers for that one?

http://aimforbrilliance.org/coderdojo/

I was talking to Scott today, sounds like Lego League Robotics Club and Coder Dojos have a lot of overlap? Maybe you could join forces?

If not maybe Scott or I could coordinate with one of your venues, if you have their contact information handy?

Thank you,

Jay Hannah
1-402-598-7782

First Lego League Robotics Club Field Trip
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/omg-code/TJH6q9DMUQE/hTcvYvPOhr4J