Meeting tonight?

Jay Hannah

Dec 1, 2015, 1:26:40 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA
Hey,

Tonight's our night again according to our calendar.

http://omacode.org

I can't make it, dealing with multiple health issues and general tech overload.

Someone else want to take the lead here?

Cheers,

Nicholas Nisi

Dec 1, 2015, 1:28:26 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Alternatively, NebraskaJS is meeting tonight at BCBS in Aksarben! http://www.meetup.com/nebraskajs/events/225672389/

Thanks,

Nick
--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---

signature.asc

David Knaack

Dec 1, 2015, 1:38:48 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
If anyone is interested I can bring my Amazon Echo to OMG and give a short introduction on writing Alexa Skills (the voice interactive apps that run on the Echo).

Chamelaeon Wombatowski

Dec 1, 2015, 2:05:30 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I'm out tonight.

Matt Payne

Dec 1, 2015, 3:16:48 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in writing Alexa Skills and other things.   But, tonight is too short notice.  Hope to see you at Beercade tomorrow.

--Matt Payne

Ryan Stille

Dec 1, 2015, 4:45:04 PM12/1/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it tonight but agree this would be a great topic.

David Knaack

Dec 2, 2015, 1:52:40 PM12/2/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
We can do Alexa Skills next time maybe?

I can put together a somewhat more complete presentation for it.

Matt Payne

Dec 2, 2015, 2:14:52 PM12/2/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Yes PLEASE!