Feb 24 - tmux/vim hacker workshop!

Jay Hannah

Feb 17, 2015, 10:55:28 PM2/17/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA

http://code.omahamakergroup.org/

Tue, Feb 24 2015 7pm

Nick Nisi tmux/vim hacker workshop! Come learn stacks of productivity tips! (Plus whatever lightning talks people want to give.)

http://code.omahamakergroup.org/

See you there! :)

Jay Hannah
Project Lead / Programmer
http://www.iinteractive.com
Email: jay.h...@iinteractive.com
AOL IM: deafferret
Mobile: 1.402.598.7782
Fax: 1.402.691.9496

Jay Hannah

Feb 24, 2015, 9:19:50 AM2/24/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA
Don't forget! This is tonight 7pm!

I got a sneak peek at his slide deck, looks like this will be super fun! :)

Rob Townley

Feb 27, 2015, 5:40:49 PM2/27/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA
Screen supports multiuser and ACL for (ro,rw) screensharing sessions, did he cover that?  Did Nick by chance script capture his demo, so it can be replayed?  Are his slides somewhere?
i started using byobu which layers on top of screen and/or tmux.  Most of my machines start byobu automatically.
Previously, would have to edit the .screenrc to make it compatible with bash CTRL-A.  byobu presents a tui to change escape commands.

--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---

Nicholas Nisi