Question about Lightning Talks

Samuel W. Flint

Feb 24, 2015, 10:03:02 PM2/24/15
to OMG Code
So, would anyone be interested in hearing a lightning talk about The One
True Editor (Emacs)? Or about Literate Programming? Or Common Lisp?

Sam

--
Samuel W. Flint
swf...@flintfam.org (402) 517-8468 <XMPP>

Matt Payne

Feb 24, 2015, 10:21:44 PM2/24/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, yes, and I'm more interested in clojure please.   Thanks! --Matt Payne

--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---

--Matt Payne

Benjamin Brinkman

Feb 24, 2015, 11:16:15 PM2/24/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Currently a lurker, but I am very interested in working with emacs and common lisp.

Ben

David Knaack

Feb 25, 2015, 9:27:55 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to hear about all those.

Jay Hannah

Feb 25, 2015, 9:58:32 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 24, 2015, at 9:02 PM, Samuel W. Flint <swf...@flintfam.org> wrote:
> So, would anyone be interested in hearing a lightning talk about The One
> True Editor (Emacs)? Or about Literate Programming? Or Common Lisp?

Those would be great! If Mar 24 7pm works for you could you update our website adding yourself? :)

Dunno why I'm the only one who ever updates our website :'(

https://github.com/omg-code/omg-code/commits/gh-pages

Samuel W. Flint

Feb 25, 2015, 10:42:39 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
OK, cool. But I'm no expert on Clojure.

Samuel W. Flint

Feb 25, 2015, 10:43:31 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
I could turn the two into one talk, and focus only on specific Common
Lisp related features in emacs.

Jay Hannah

Feb 25, 2015, 10:44:36 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
On Feb 25, 2015, at 9:43 AM, Samuel W. Flint <swf...@flintfam.org> wrote:
> I could turn the two into one talk, and focus only on specific Common
> Lisp related features in emacs.

Awesome! Please do! :)

Samuel W. Flint

Feb 25, 2015, 10:45:23 AM2/25/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
Jay Hannah <j...@jays.net> writes:

> On Feb 24, 2015, at 9:02 PM, Samuel W. Flint <swf...@flintfam.org> wrote:
>> So, would anyone be interested in hearing a lightning talk about The One
>> True Editor (Emacs)? Or about Literate Programming? Or Common Lisp?
>
> Those would be great! If Mar 24 7pm works for you could you update our
> website adding yourself? :)

Sadly, that probably won't work! I'll have to see about it though, I
won't know for a couple of weeks.

Samuel W. Flint

Mar 2, 2015, 9:37:17 PM3/2/15
to omg-...@googlegroups.com
It turns out that I might actually be able to come and talk then. I'd
talk on either Emacs/LP or Common Lisp, whichever everyone is more
interested in. I'll let you know when I find out more.