Jan 27 meeting - Elevator Saga hack night (Javascript)

12 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Jay Hannah

ongelezen,
23 jan 2015, 09:46:3323-01-2015
aan omg-...@googlegroups.com

lol awesome. I propose next week's meeting be a hack night:

http://play.elevatorsaga.com/.   :D

The goal is to transport people in an efficient manner.
Depending on how well you do it, you can progress through the ever more difficult challenges.
Only the very best programs will be able to complete all the challenges.

See you there! :)

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015, Jay Hannah <j...@jays.net> wrote:
http://code.omahamakergroup.org/

Howdy! It's that time again next week. Do people have things they want to present? Lightning talks?

sent from my iPad, please excuse brevity :)

David Knaack

ongelezen,
23 jan 2015, 10:21:2923-01-2015
aan omg-...@googlegroups.com
That looks like fun. Head-to-head or collaborative?

--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---

Jay Hannah

ongelezen,
26 jan 2015, 16:45:4526-01-2015
aan omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA
I was thinking co-op would be more fun :)

See you at 7! :)

James Harr

ongelezen,
27 jan 2015, 18:41:3327-01-2015
aan omg-...@googlegroups.com, Perl Mongers of Omaha, Nebraska USA

Are we at the maker space tonight? If so, doors are open.

--
OMG!Code http://code.omahamakergroup.org
---
Allen beantwoorden