Omeka 2.3 is out!

Patrick Murray-John

Mar 19, 2015, 2:34:20 PM3/19/15
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hello Omekans!

We're happy to announce that Omeka 2.3 was released today. The blog post gives a general overview of what's new. More details for developers are in our documentation.

A few notable fixes and enhancements:

  • Using PHP's GD image library to generate derivative images is now possible via a setting in config.ini
  • Many accessibility improvements
  • New filters for browsing and searching
  • Fixes for newer versions and configurations of MySQL

Many more details can be found in our release notes.

As always, many thanks to all of you for your questions, suggestions, and pull requests, which all  make Omeka get better and better.

Thanks, and happy building!
Patrick