All-edits page

Donald Quarles

Jan 8, 2016, 3:23:33 PM1/8/16
to Omeka Dev
It would be beneficial to be able to pull up an "all edits" page that included dates and types of edits.  Our organization currently keeps separate stats for this, if we were able to view these stats from the Omeka admin. pages, it could save us the time and effort it takes to keep these statistics.  Thanks for any consideration of this.

Ned Henry

Jan 8, 2016, 4:10:17 PM1/8/16
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried the Item History Log plugin? This plugin was created by UCSC Library and improved by Daniel Berthereau. It keeps track of actions such as creating, importing, editing, or deleting items, and can display logs of these actions based on user, date, action type, etc. If you think this plugin might suit your needs, give it a try and definitely let me know if you run into any problems with it. Feedback in encouraged! We even have a user survey (linked below) if you want to weigh in on the future of the plugin.

All the best,

Ned Henry
UC Santa Cruz Library
Digital Initiatives Department