Permission to edit Exhibit builder

nancym

Apr 10, 2014, 1:27:21 PM4/10/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I used to see the exhibit_builder_user_can_edit in Exhibit builder plugin with Omeka 1.5. This function used to be called from editPageContentAction() in ExhibitsController class.

I can not see the exhibit_builder_user_can_edit available any more in Exhibitfunction.php class with Omeka 2.0

I saw the code inside the function where it checks if a given user can edit a given exhibit moved to editPageContentAction() in ExhibitsController class.

My question is there a way for me to call editPageContentAction from my plugin to add checks for more permission, or can I call editPageContentAction from my controller in my plugin to add more permission to the function.

I was able to create the group idea where users belong to certain group able to edit or delete an exhibit related to the same group, in my code using Omeka 1.5 and I used to check for permission in  exhibit_builder_user_can_edit but I can not do this in Omeka 2 since I can not see the exhibit_builder_user_can_edit available any more.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks