Embargo plugin work

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Patrick Murray-John

未讀,
2016年7月13日 下午3:35:252016/7/13
收件者:omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

A few months ago I remember someone working on an Embargo plugin
(http://omeka.org/forums-legacy/topic/prevent-an-item-to-be-displayed)

Anyone know if that's still in progress, or if there is code on GitHub?
We have a project at the Center that might call for similar
requirements, and so if there are collaboration opportunities I'd like
to explore them.

Thanks!
Patrick

Jess Waggoner

未讀,
2016年7月18日 下午2:50:462016/7/18
收件者:Omeka Dev
Hi Patrick,

A time based embargo plugin does seem useful!

We have a plugin that will embargo an item marked "public" until an Admin with a higher user-level approves the publication of the item. It's not time based, but I thought I would share in case some of the functionality from our plugin would be useful in your project:

https://github.com/UCSCLibrary/ItemReview

Take care!
Jess

Patrick Murray-John

未讀,
2016年7月18日 晚上8:00:122016/7/18
收件者:omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jess,

Yes, was looking at that, too. I think we're in a situation where there are similar specs and deliverables, but with just enough divergence to make whether the question of forking, pull requesting, or completely different projects a very subtle decision. I think that's healthy, and/but makes some of these decisions tricky.

It also speaks to what will be best for the Omeka community -- different plugins that have some conceptual overlap, but different emphases, or pushing toward expanding the scope of existing plugins.

Any thoughts on that question very welcome.
Patrick

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄