Multilanguage Omeka

Patrick Murray-John

May 23, 2015, 5:12:33 PM5/23/15
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I know that multilanguage Omeka sites are a priority for many of you,
and that the core code doesn't make it easy.

So, I'm putting together something that will hopefully get at a lot of
the needs. It won't hit all, but I hope it'll be something.

Code and release at https://github.com/patrickmj/Multilanguage

Many bugs, but I think it's at the point of figuring out what is and is
not in the scope of this stab at the issue.

Anyone interested in trying it with a real site, I'd much appreciate
feedback, and we'll see what scope adjustments make sense.

Thanks, all!
Patrick
Message has been deleted

Margari León

Apr 13, 2016, 4:45:15 AM4/13/16
to Omeka Dev
Hello Patrick :-)
I would like to ask you if you have any news related to the development of the multilanguage plugin.
Thank you very much.
Best regards,
Margari

Patrick Murray-John

Apr 13, 2016, 8:45:57 AM4/13/16
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Margari,

I haven't given it any attention since the original message, but it's still there to try. Happy to hear about bugs, feedback, etc in the issues in github.

Patrick