Error - Connection not secure - Urgent

Maha Shawki

Apr 4, 2016, 10:04:55 AM4/4/16
to Omeka Dev
Hi,

Could you please help me figure out how to solve the not secure connection problem in our Omeka installation that stops the page from rendering. We have ssl working on load balancer. Attached is a screen shot for clarification.
Omekaproblem.png

Anurag Spatzenegger

Apr 4, 2016, 10:14:00 AM4/4/16
to omek...@googlegroups.com
I recently ran into an issue with SSL and Omeka - maybe yours is related. https://github.com/omeka/Omeka/issues/685

John Flatness

Apr 4, 2016, 2:36:14 PM4/4/16
to Omeka Dev
Since you mentioned a load balancer, it does sound very much like the issue Anurag mentioned, where he also offers a workaround for the issue.

Please do report back on If that's indeed the problem/solution. Having some extra confirmation on that will help us get it into an official bugfix release more quickly.

-John