Exhibit builder

nancym

Mar 9, 2015, 9:50:07 PM3/9/15
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Our creator would like to add Youtube embedded code to Text Layout in Exhibit builder.
But because the Htmlpurifier is enabled always the <iframe> is deleted.

I turn off the htmlPurifier, and it works good but the htmlpurifie is needed for security purpose.

I wonder  if there is another way to add video to Text layout where no item is attachment but using the text in text layout.

Thanks
Nancy

John Flatness

Mar 9, 2015, 9:53:56 PM3/9/15
to omek...@googlegroups.com
If you have Omeka 2.2 or newer, you can add iframe to the list of
allowed elements, and iframe.src (and so on) to the list of allowed
attributes.

-John

nancym

Mar 10, 2015, 9:51:21 AM3/10/15
to omek...@googlegroups.com
I have Omeka 2.1.4, I tried to add the iframe to element or attribute while the Htmlpurifier  on but still did not work.
I tried to have the hook added to my plugin but the Htmlpurifier hook is called first at the Exhibit builder so by the time my hook got fired the post['text'] got cleared.
Any solution except hardcode the Exhibit builder code?
Nancy