question regarding the dropbox plugin

Gjergj Sheldija

Mar 28, 2014, 2:22:49 PM3/28/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
hi all,

i plan to start using the digirati wellcome player for my omeka installation.
since it's on a cheap server i'll be creating the .js files for the book description
by hand.

my qyestion is on how should i create omeka items that point to a js file
without having to hack the core.
btw, i'm using omeka 1.5.3

regards
--
gj.

Gjergj Sheldija

Apr 1, 2014, 6:55:54 AM4/1/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
hi,
any hint ?

gj.
--
gj.

John Flatness

Apr 1, 2014, 6:39:10 PM4/1/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure what your question is. Are you trying to add javascript
files to individual items? I don't believe that there's anything
stopping you from doing that, except that your Security Settings could
be blocking js files, but you can change that.

This doesn't seem like a Dropbox plugin question, so your subject line
is a little confusing.

-John

Gjergj Sheldija

Apr 2, 2014, 4:34:20 AM4/2/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
hi,

sorry for expressing myself wrong.
problem is a bit tricky to explain.
i'm converting multiple books to the dzi format. and that is resulting on having
multiple directories and files per item.

second, i'm using the digirati wellcome player - http://player.digirati.co.uk/
the player needs a js file. which is a json created during the conversion process.

now, my questions are :
first, is there a way to upload a directory with all the files and assign it to an
item via teh dropbox plugin.
and second, can i assign an js file to an item ?

hope i made it a bit more clear.

regards
gj.

gj.