Quickly build virtual Omeka dev. environments with Vagrant/Puppet

MK

Mar 24, 2014, 9:25:12 AM3/24/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I've posted a Github project that allows users to quickly create new virtual Omeka development environments using Vagrant/Puppet. Great for developing themes and plugins, or if you have clients that want to test/explore Omeka and just need a place to run it from.

The project creates an Ubuntu 12 VM, but you could easily swap that out with another image if you have a preferred platform (CentOS, etc.).

Thanks,
MK

Lincoln Mullen

Mar 28, 2014, 12:28:02 PM3/28/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
MK,

Very nice! I followed your instructions and it worked flawlessly. I
was going to try to get Vagrant working with Omeka, and you've saved
me a bunch of time. Thanks!

Lincoln
> --

Lincoln Mullen

PhD candidate in History, Brandeis University | http://lincolnmullen.com

MK

Mar 31, 2014, 4:03:11 PM3/31/14
to omek...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lincoln,

Glad you've found it helpful! Please feel free to share the repo with any colleagues who may find it useful.