TONIGHT!

Eric Kaplan

Jul 19, 2016, 11:02:47 AM7/19/16
to OMG Mailing List
Just a reminder that tonight is our regularly-scheduled meeting time.

We have a special guest presenter.  Those of you who went to O Comic Con recently probably saw "Big Ugly" roaming the halls.  The builder, Alex Lees, has been sharing his progress with us on Facebook, and now that he has completed the suit, has agreed to give a presentation about it's construction and development.  This is his first large costume, which he started designing in February.  Alex has a new costume in mind, and will be looking for our expert opinions on how to make it.  If you have any interest in costuming, cosplay, or large-scale modeling, you don't want to miss this!

Doors will open by 5:30, and the meeting will kick off shortly after 7:00p.

See you there!

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace