Robotics Expo on Saturday

Eric Kaplan

Feb 15, 2018, 11:44:57 AM2/15/18
to OMG Mailing List
Hi all!

Just a reminder for the volunteers who have generously offered to help on Saturday:
Load-In/Setup/Morning (meet at OMG at 7a, setup 8a-9a, event 9a-12ish)
Ben Hutcheson
Patrick Joseph
Don Cross
Sarah Edwards
Afternoon/Teardown/Load-out (event 12p-4p, teardown 4p-4:30p, unload at OMG)
Don Cross
Dave Thacker
Dan Collins

I will be going to OMG tonight after work to prep the booth supplies and will have most everything ready to go in the front room.  I'll leave it up to Ben and the morning folks to decide if they want to take anything else beyond what I assemble (like the 3D printer, for example).  If anyone has requests or suggestions for specific things to display, let me know.

Also, we would still welcome any additional volunteers - just let me know so I can add your name to the list for free admission.

Thanks!

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace