Omaha Food Computer Iniative - Meeting Tomorrow @ 7 PM

Sarah Edwards

Jun 5, 2016, 11:44:07 AM6/5/16
to Omaha Maker Group
Ladies and Gents,

If you missed Biagio Arobba's presentation, the summary is as follows: Biagio had a great idea to make a food computer for Omaha. We (The Initiative) have a sponsor who is funding an effort to create the first one to be donated to OPS for education.

If you're interested in helping:

2) We're meeting tomorrow to hash out some details, plan things out, etc. Join us!
7 PM 6 Jun 2016 at 8410 K Street, Suite 5, Omaha, NE

Thanks!

~Sarah

P.S. Once we've created the first one, it will be easy to start hacking at the specs and materials to make these more efficiency both on a cost front and as a system.