Open Studio Time on Friday!

Eric Kaplan

Apr 12, 2017, 1:55:58 PM4/12/17
to OMG Mailing List
Folks,

As one who has this coming Friday off as a holiday, I am going to be down at the Makerspace working on several projects, including the prototype for the EPSCoR Physics Kit that OMG is developing.  If you'd like to help with that, or work on your own thing, the space will be open.  I am looking to be there between 9a and 10a in the morning, and will be there most of the day.

I'll also be gathering some of the stuff for the Omaha Mini Maker Faire, happening on Saturday at Do Space.  You should be there!

Thanks,

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace