3Doodler 3D-printing Pens

Eric J. Kaplan

Apr 1, 2018, 7:22:01 AM4/1/18
to OMG Mailing List
If you’re interested in the 3D-printing pens, Amazon has a crazy deal on the Star Trek-themed version. $20 for the whole starter kit. I’ve got one on the way.

3Doodler Create Licensed Star Trek 3D Printing Pen Set with 75 Plastic Strands, Star Trek Edition (Blue) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072HHW41F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_1khWAbM95DW8Y

Sent from Eric's iPhone

Jeff Jensen

Apr 3, 2018, 11:13:58 AM4/3/18
to omaha-maker-group
Also in for 1.

Thank you guys for the hot deal tips.  Kevin's tip from a year or so ago on the Ryobi battery powered right angle grinder got me a tool that I use as much as my portable drill.

Jeff

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit the Omaha Maker Group's studio at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha, NE (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC

www.omahamakergroup.org
---

Eric J. Kaplan

Apr 3, 2018, 11:22:48 AM4/3/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Mine arrived last night (thanks Prime!). I’ll bring it to the space on Thursday to play.

Sent from Eric's iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to omaha-maker-gr...@googlegroups.com.

Dan Collins

Apr 3, 2018, 4:02:25 PM4/3/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I just missed this deal. I opened the link and saw the deal price and then clicked around looking at the accessories like other tips and by the time I went back to add it to my cart the price jumped to $99.

I did find a couple of their other pen kits for $25 tho, if you don't mind the color of the pen being butterscotch or hot pink.

https://www.amazon.com/3Doodler-Create-Plastic-Strands-Non-Toxic/dp/B01LXC9A2N/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=o0608-20

https://www.amazon.com/3Doodler-Create-Plastic-Strands-Non-Toxic/dp/B01IOC4V8C/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=o0608-20

(Hoping I got the OMG amazon affiliate links correct there too)

Eric J. Kaplan

Apr 3, 2018, 4:51:52 PM4/3/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Crazy! I was looking at accessories at lunch and the price was $20.

Sent from Eric's iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to omaha-maker-gr...@googlegroups.com.

Dan Collins

Apr 3, 2018, 5:29:08 PM4/3/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I was looking right around noon. Took me a bit to send the email after I found the other pens.

They do have a bunch of the activity kits and canvases on sale at the moment too, $10 or less for some. It's not just a toy for me if the kids can use it too right?