2017 Omaha Mini Maker Faire

Eric Kaplan

Nov 20, 2016, 1:18:17 PM11/20/16
to OMG Mailing List
Hi everyone!

The next Omaha Mini Maker Faire will be held on April 15th at Do Space, in partnership with Omaha Maker Group, Do Space, and MCC.  Do Space/MCC provides a great venue that promises to take our event to the next level.

I need your help.

Our Production team has dwindled.  We are in great need for more folks that can help out.  I am especially in need of a volunteer that can managed the Maker Faire website (a Wordpress site) and coordinate our social media presence (Facebook and Twitter).  This task would involve updating content on the website, making sure everything is good when we go live for the call for makers, managing the documents we use in Google, and updating social media.

Attendance at actual Production meetings is optional.  Responding to email conversations is all that is required beyond the actual content management.

Of course, I would welcome anyone that wants to help with any of the other production tasks as well.  Please email me direct (ekap...@gmail.com) if you want to help make "our" Maker Faire one of the best!

Thanks....

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace