OMG/Makery Events for the week of April 13th 2014

Omaha Maker Group

Apr 13, 2014, 7:01:05 PM4/13/14
to Omaha Maker Group
Hi Makers!

This is a weekly reminder that the following events are on the calendar. Unless otherwise noted, all events are at The Makery. Come on down and make something!

The Omaha Maker Group
www.omahamakergroup.org
We are hackers, modders, inventors. We are Makers.

By clicking on the Amazon.com links/banners on the OMG website or in this email each time you shop, Omaha Maker Group will receive a percentage of each sale. Shop Amazon Now

This reminder executes on Kevin's webserver, and looks at a Google calendar for the schedule.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email in...@omahamakergroup.org.