Deal on Ryobi 18v Impact Wrench

Dan Collins

Jan 18, 2018, 3:10:19 PM1/18/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Noticed this the other day in the store, Home Depot has a 18v Impact Wrench kit with 4ah battery and charger on sale for $99. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-1-2-in-Impact-Wrench-Kit-P1833/302648209

Normally it's $120 for the bare tool, no charger or battery.

I have one and have been happy with it around home for tire changes and car repairs without needing to get out the airhose (and the air tool scream) as well as junkyard trips and especially the time I had to change a tire on our camper quick as it was getting dark.

Kevin Fusselman

Jan 18, 2018, 6:30:26 PM1/18/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
My hammer drill takes that same 4ah battery... They make many other Ryobi tools (like grinders and the circular saw) better too...

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit the Omaha Maker Group's studio at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha, NE (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC

www.omahamakergroup.org