FW: Fall in love with Sugru. Flash sale!

sarah edwards

Oct 2, 2015, 12:19:25 PM10/2/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I thought you Makers might enjoy a good sale:

sarah edwards
---------------------------------
You're receiving this email because you signed up for the Sugru community update. Thanks for that!
View in browser | Forward to a friend

Fall in love with DIY...

With our irresponsibly good weekend flash sale!

40% off all orders over $25 in the Sugru shop this weekend!

Leaves are falling, evenings are getting longer... we're looking forward to getting cosy at home this winter. So let's make it lovely! Get a burst of little home improvement projects underway now, and enjoy the results all winter long.

Sale ends on Sunday October 4th at midnight GMT, don't dilly dally, come on over and get your Sugru fix this fall. Your discount will be automatically applied at checkout when you've added the minimum order quantity to your basket.

Got hands-on friends? Introduce them to Sugru now and they may just love you forever. Forward this email to a friend.

Make our day, keep in touch.

he...@sugru.com / @sugru / UK +44 (0) 20 7998 0022 / US (+1) 877 990 9888

If you're not feeling it anymore, you can always unsubscribe.

FormFormForm Ltd, Unit 2, 47-49 Tudor Road, London, E9 7SN, UK
sugru, Inc. HOVS, 38120 Amrhein, Livonia, MI 48150, USA

Eric Kaplan

Oct 2, 2015, 1:48:16 PM10/2/15
to OMG Mailing List
I'm doing some market research stuff for Sugru, and they sent me a multi-pack (like the one in the picture) yesterday for me to use.  If anyone just needs a single packet or two, let me know.

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Adam W

Oct 2, 2015, 3:33:40 PM10/2/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
FYI...u can buy sugru at Lowes...it's on the paint counter.

Adam

Eric J. Kaplan

Oct 2, 2015, 4:00:00 PM10/2/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely. Though, "free" is almost always better than "buy".

Sent from Eric's iPhone