Meeting tonight!

Eric Kaplan

Jul 5, 2016, 8:33:50 AM7/5/16
to OMG Mailing List
Hey folks!

Hope your week is getting off to a good start.  Just a reminder that we will have a meeting and open shop time tonight.  Jared, our own 3D scanning guru, is going to be giving us a presentation about full-body 3D scanning.  He's got a working turntable and a process workflow all figured out.  There will be some additional project show-and-tell, too, and you might even get to see me lose my marbles (well, BBs, but you get the point).

Doors open by 5:30p, and the show starts at 7:00p.  Hope to see you there!

== Eric ==

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace