Tuesday!

Kevin Fusselman

Jun 18, 2017, 10:10:27 AM6/18/17
to OMG
Hey all,

In addition to the powerwheels racing demo / presentation at Tuesdays meeting, we'll also be discussing last minute logistics for Makerfaire.  If you're planning on venturing to Kansas City next weekend, it'd be awesome if you could attend Tuesdays meeting, if only for a bit.

I just want to make sure we know who's going where and when, so that no one gets left out. As usual, we have a variety of activities planned in addition to the fair, such as meetups with the other racers, a trip to ikea and (possibly) an event at a local makerspace. As is often the case, details tend to change in flight, so we'll be using Slack again this year to coordinate.

If you don't already have access to the OMG slack group, email me directly and I can send you an invitation. (sadly, slack doesn't have a way to post a generic link for "whoever")

Hope to see everyone on Tuesday!

Eric J. Kaplan

Jun 18, 2017, 10:26:31 AM6/18/17
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Based on prior emails, I believe the following had volunteered for the booth:
 James
 Everett
 Melissa
 Art
 Chris

And the following for Power Wheels:
 Eric
 Ben
 Stephani
 Kevin
 Sarah

All are welcome and encouraged to attend. KC is a great Maker Faire and is worth the trip.

Sent from Eric's iPhone
--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Donald D. Cross

Jun 19, 2017, 6:42:19 PM6/19/17
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
We've altered our plans so I will be at the KC Maker Fair both Saturday and Sunday.

I doubt I'll be able to get there soon enough for the load-in, though.

I also have Camera club tomorrow, so I won't be able to attend the OMG meeting until afterwards.

Donald D. Cross

Jun 19, 2017, 6:43:42 PM6/19/17
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Eric,

You can put me down for Power Wheels, and any slots in the booth you might need me for.