Founding Day is Wednesday!

Eric J. Kaplan

Aug 24, 2015, 9:30:23 PM8/24/15
to OMG Mailing List
Five years ago, makers in Omaha were lost. Then the Founders found each other, found a space, and founded Omaha Maker Group.

The Maker community in Omaha is orders of magnitude different today than it was in 2010, and Omaha Maker Group continues to be the community leader, not just hear but across the country.

Come see what it's all about! Join us on Wednesday for our annual open house, free food, friends, and the awarding of the extremely-highly-desirable Founder's Prize! Doors open at 5:30, with food to follow shortly after, and the festivities to get rolling around 7:00.

If you've never been to the OMG Makery, now is the perfect time to stop by and take a tour. If you haven't been in a while, come back and see all the great things that are happening!

We look forward to finding you at 8410 K Street, #5!

== Eric ==

Sent from Eric's iPhone