KC Makerfaire

Kevin Fusselman

Jun 19, 2016, 1:01:50 PM6/19/16
to OMG
Greetings Makers!

KC Makerfaire is upon us once again, with many folks headed down this Friday night. This is just a quick coordination email, to help make sure that everyone's on the same page for next weekend's festivities.

We're planning on using Slack for coordination this year, so if you're planning on being in KC this coming weekend, reply here so I can send you an invite to our private channel. (If you're already signed up, you're good to go, no further emails required)

Several of us (including most of the OMGFTW Power Wheels Racing folks) are planning on meeting at the 'Space on Friday after work to load up and drive down together. At this point, the plan is to leave the space "just as soon as we're ready", but probably "by 5:30".

It's going to be hot this year (when isn't it?!), with the forecast calling for highs in the mid to upper 90s. Be sure to pack accordingly, particularly if you're planning on spending lots of time outside (Both the racing and our instant ice cream booth are outside this year).

This Tuesday night will be our last scheduled meeting before the event, so please do your best to attend if you're headed to KC, as there's sure to be some impromptu last minute planning happening.

Thanks again to everyone involved for making OMG's participation in this event a huge success, year after year.

Dave Thacker

Jun 20, 2016, 11:31:09 AM6/20/16
to omaha-maker-group
I'll be heading down Friday night.     I have one seat available for a rider.  (I will need to take a quick trip to Ikea Sunday after the Faire)   Please add me to the slack channel.

Thanks!
DT

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Dave Thacker
Omaha Mini Maker Faire Production Team
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs

David Knaack

Jun 20, 2016, 11:34:09 AM6/20/16
to OMG
I should get in that slack channel too, please.

Everett Kladstrup

Jun 20, 2016, 11:40:44 AM6/20/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Likewise, eve...@kladstrup.com please.
--
Everett Kladstrup
eve...@kladstrup.com

Kevin Fusselman

Jun 20, 2016, 2:44:49 PM6/20/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Okay, all requested invites should be sent now.

Jeff B.

Jun 21, 2016, 11:04:12 PM6/21/16
to Omaha Maker Group
Hi Kevin,

I'm planning to attend Saturday and will be available to help all day.

May I be added to slack?

Jeff

Kevin Fusselman

Jun 21, 2016, 11:55:38 PM6/21/16
to Omaha Maker Group

Invite sent.

Anyone still missing their invite after this evening should ask again here. Can't go around missing anyone...