Fwd: Tuesday's Presentation

Eric Kaplan

Aug 15, 2016, 4:43:22 PM8/15/16
to OMG Mailing List
Hey folks,

In addition to Founder's Day on Tuesday, we have a presentation about the "Fair Repair" effort.  See the attached article for additional information.

Doors open at 5:30, meeting starts at 7:00p.  See ya' there!

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace