Reception/Demo at KANEKO (Tuesday, 7/26/2016 at 6pm)

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Biagio Arobba

未读,
2016年7月20日 21:29:492016/7/20
收件人 Omaha Maker Group
I wanted to do something nice for the group working on the food computers. So, I setup this reception/demo at the KANEKO. Here are the event details. If you can make it, I think it would be great. Let's show our support.

Kevin Fusselman

未读,
2016年7月20日 21:33:242016/7/20
收件人 Omaha Maker Group
That's a non-meeting Tuesday, by the way, so no excuse if you're looking for something Makerish to do that night.

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Biagio Arobba

未读,
2016年7月20日 21:48:432016/7/20
收件人 omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that, too, lol. Thank you :-)

Eric J. Kaplan

未读,
2016年7月20日 22:17:512016/7/20
收件人 omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Bummer. I'll be at The Innovation Hub in Little Rock that evening.

Sent from Eric's iPhone

On Jul 20, 2016, at 7:29 PM, Biagio Arobba <bia...@ch-labs.com> wrote:

I wanted to do something nice for the group working on the food computers. So, I setup this reception/demo at the KANEKO. Here are the event details. If you can make it, I think it would be great. Let's show our support.

--
回复全部
回复作者