Makerspace Improvements - Thanks!

Kevin Fusselman

Jun 3, 2017, 6:24:36 PM6/3/17
to OMG
Thanks to Eric, Ben, Sarah and Brandon for turning out today to work on a few different makerspace improvement projects today.

Some tasks are actively Work-in-progress, but we're really on the "making projects space closer to done" side of things now, I think.  In the meantime, it's a bit chaotic, so please don't hesitate to shuffle things around a bit to make room, if you're trying to work on a project.  As always, please be respectful of our space and equipment as well as other folks' stuff.

If you'd have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, or shoot an email to in...@omahamakergroup.org.

Thanks again everyone!

P.S.  Still working on setting up a presentation for Tuesday.  Trying to negotiate for the Tesla Coil, but the presenter might have a work conflict.  STAY TUNED!