Dacron sail repair tape?

David Knaack

May 12, 2016, 7:52:23 PM5/12/16
to OMG
I don't suppose anyone has some dacron sail repair tape lying about and would be willing to sell me about a meter of it?

Mike Timm

May 12, 2016, 10:27:11 PM5/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, my yacht is somewhere in the South Pacific.

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Kevin Fusselman

May 12, 2016, 10:41:17 PM5/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

So is Dave's... It's just that every well-prepared sailboat pirate carries a meter (not a yard) of sail repair tape...

If he asks for tips on proper cleaning of a  blunderbuss, we'll know for sure...

David Knaack

May 12, 2016, 10:52:55 PM5/12/16
to OMG

Aye, matey, best be respecting th' pirate EDC 'er ye find yeself hangin' from a meterarm.

Jared Wirth

May 12, 2016, 10:54:34 PM5/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

Avast ye scurvy dogs and quit my sight

kyle

May 12, 2016, 11:57:52 PM5/12/16
to Omaha Maker Group
Beq youst in aiding me against the kracken inst the recovery o me treasure i'st reward ye four hands of scotch tape and a jolly roger press on tattoo. Savvy?

Dan Linder

May 13, 2016, 3:33:25 PM5/13/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Dang, I installed the new Google Translate app - it must be stuck in "Translate to Bad Movie Pirate Talk"...

;)

Dan

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:57 PM, kyle <kdel...@cox.net> wrote:
Beq youst in aiding me against the kracken inst the recovery o me treasure i'st reward ye four hands of scotch tape and a jolly roger press on tattoo. Savvy?
--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

"If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem,
  but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with
  over time." - Shimon Peres

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)