Messy Makery

Ben Hutcheson

Jul 7, 2015, 11:46:12 PM7/7/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Apologies in advance to anyone who stops by the Makery this week - it's a huge mess.  We're working on putting some new shelves in the closet (the old ones were about to fall and kill someone).  As a result, half the contents of the closet are scattered around the shop.

We'll get it put back together this weekend.

Eric J. Kaplan

Jul 7, 2015, 11:53:02 PM7/7/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Big shout-out to Ben and Kevin for tackling that project, and to Daniel for pitching in to help empty the closet. And to Dave K for making a lumber/beer run for the guys. Thanks for making the space even better!

Sent from Eric's iPhone

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Kevin Fusselman

Jul 8, 2015, 12:01:40 AM7/8/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

And Eric for joining the junk brigade, hauling all of the crap out of the closet.

Jeff Jensen

Jul 8, 2015, 8:29:49 AM7/8/15
to omaha-maker-group
Hey, Kevin.  Are you just visiting or are you back in town for a while?  I forgot to say it was good to see you.

Jeff

Kevin Fusselman

Jul 8, 2015, 9:14:44 AM7/8/15
to omaha-maker-group

Thanks.

It depends on your definition of "a while"...

Becky was actually transferred back to Omaha... I guess her employer decided that she was mor the valuable here than in NJ.

Luke Dub

Jul 8, 2015, 2:40:14 PM7/8/15
to omaha-maker-group
Welcome back Kevin!