Pine64 & CHIP

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kevin Neubauer

未讀,
2016年5月13日 上午10:44:032016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
So I guess I have an addiction for single board computers... I have 2 CHIPs and a Pine64 sitting on my desk at home with no purpose identified for them. I've been waiting on some idea to strike, but nothing so far. I'm almost embarrassed to admit I haven't even booted them up yet...

Anyone have ideas? I'd also be glad to help collaborate on a shared project for the Makery or the demo booth too that uses one of these boards.

This is what I have:

Kevin

Nate

未讀,
2016年5月13日 上午11:15:362016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Maybe one of these?

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Kevin Neubauer

未讀,
2016年5月13日 上午11:44:242016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Looks nice. Happen to have a 4K TV sitting around collecting dust? :-)

Nate

未讀,
2016年5月13日 下午3:02:452016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
you can do this with a 2 way mirror and LCD screens also.

Kevin Fusselman

未讀,
2016年5月13日 下午4:13:322016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
+1... the fancy mirrored glass is the magic part here, not the display itself... Brighter is better, of course, but the display could be almost anything of an appropriate size.

Travis Smith

未讀,
2016年5月13日 晚上7:30:072016/5/13
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I finally found a use for my raspberry pi: as a computer. Turns out it's easier to just bring your own device to work if you want to use certain programs or do scripting than it is to get permission to use the same on the network. Who knew?

I'm quite happy now: my desk now has a windows PC straight ahead, and with a quick 90 degrees left, Debian (well, Raspian).

-Travis
--

Ryan Stille

未讀,
2016年5月27日 上午10:29:462016/5/27
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I received my two Pine64 boards this week. I plan to hook one up to a police scanner and stream something on Broadcastify. Still looking for a project for the 2nd one. Maybe a computer for my kids, if I could find the right distro for it.

-Ryan

Travis Smith

未讀,
2016年5月27日 下午6:44:082016/5/27
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I'm starting to get the itch for a wall mounted monitor + semi custom find and display script for art images, gifs. Sounds like a job for a cheap computer!

Got a friend who is getting into the whole SDR thing, so there's another application if you want a dedicated device on the cheap.

-Travis
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄