Call for KC Maker Faire vids and photos

Mark Finley

Jul 5, 2016, 3:12:35 PM7/5/16
to Omaha Maker Group
I'm putting together a video of the OMG / KC event. As mentioned at our last regular meeting before the even - I'm requesting permission to use photos and videos captured by our members in it.

Please email me links to photo and video files that you can share for the project

I am most familiar with Dropbox but I'm sure there are other suitable methods. Thumb drive or sd cards are fine too and I'll return them promptly.

I'm planning for it to include an intro/outro sequence of stills that represent the wide range of OMG projects and skills in addition to the main subjects (power wheel events, ice cream machine, and other OMG projects on display at this year's event)

A few freeze frames and graphics for the results and a short credit roll of all the participants (present or not).

I'll be seeking a background soundtrack for it as well. Does anyone have talents in garage band or have suggestions?

We can do a screening/review at the shop to fix errors and omissions before anything gets posted publicly

Show me what ya got!

I'll be at the meeting tonight!

Thanks
Mark
viking...@gmail.com

Brandon Norris

Jul 5, 2016, 3:21:28 PM7/5/16
to Omaha Maker Group

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Eric Kaplan

Jul 5, 2016, 3:23:48 PM7/5/16
to OMG Mailing List
Thanks, Mark!  Let's chat tonight - I should have a decent list of attendees.

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace

Eric Kaplan

Jul 6, 2016, 8:58:20 AM7/6/16
to OMG Mailing List
Here's the YouTube channel for a bunch of KC videos