Save the date - OMGWTFBBQ 2016 - May 21st

Kevin Fusselman

Apr 25, 2016, 6:53:48 PM4/25/16
to OMG
Save the date for this year's OMGWTFBBQ, hosted at the Omaha Maker Group on May 21st.  Doors open by 10am, and we'll eat about noon.

As is our custom, the organizers will be providing a main (probably pulled pork again) and we'll be doing sides, drinks, etc as a pot-luck.

Signup sheet to follow, but mark your calendars now and tell your friends!

In addition to the food, we'll be doing a mini-expo of all of the various OMG projects we can round up, so try and stop by even if you can't be there for lunch!