Last Night's Meeting.

Dave Thacker

Apr 29, 2015, 4:45:55 PM4/29/15
to omaha-maker-group
As you can see by the Flickr stream(1), we had some fun Tuesday night.   The new PWRS car is coming along nicely.   The 3D printer is going strong, and the Shapeoko CNC is back in service.   Thanks to Ben for quickly mounting a new PDU on the Shapeoko stand.  I've reloaded the Arduino drivers and updated the Easel local software.  The supporting PC has 2GB of DDR2 RAM, but a set of 4 matching 1GB sticks would make the machine a lot more usable with WIN7.   I've rummaged through the pile o' RAM in the storage room and did not find anything that will work.

Cheers and see you soon!

DT

--
Dave Thacker
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs

Kevin Fusselman

Apr 29, 2015, 4:50:45 PM4/29/15
to omaha-maker-group
Will it support 2gb DIMMs?  I think I have a pair of 2s I can drop in the mail for you...

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Dave Thacker

Apr 29, 2015, 5:03:58 PM4/29/15
to omaha-maker-group
I'll let you know in the next couple of days.

DT

Nate

Apr 29, 2015, 5:23:00 PM4/29/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I should have some 2GB sticks I can bring to the makery that will fit.

Dave Thacker

May 4, 2015, 12:45:32 PM5/4/15
to omaha-maker-group
The new supporting PC for the Shapeoko is Dell Dimension C521.  Here's a URL with memory specs.

DT

Kevin Fusselman

May 4, 2015, 12:46:57 PM5/4/15
to omaha-maker-group
Looks like 4x1gb DIMM max and no support for 2gbs...

Nate

May 4, 2015, 3:33:49 PM5/4/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I have a Dell380 in my truck with 4 GB that I'm donating.  It can be used where it is needed.