Fwd: MakeyMakey Build Night - Instructable Submit Deadline

Eric J. Kaplan

Jan 26, 2015, 7:03:07 PM1/26/15
to OMG Mailing List
Nate and Dave T. -

How are your projects coming along? Do you need any help getting the Instructable written?

Thanks,

Sent from Eric's iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Carley Jacobson <car...@instructables.com>
Date: January 26, 2015 at 4:20:07 PM MST
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: MakeyMakey Build Night - Instructable Submit Deadline

Hello Makers!

This is a reminder that the 2 Instructables for the MakeyMakey Build Night are due on February 28th.
You can upload them here.

Please read these guidelines for posting step-by-step feature worthy projects.

Don't forget, all featured projects will receive an Instructables prize pack!

Let me know if you have any questions about posting these projects or are expecting delays.

Cheers!
Carley

--
Carley Jacobson
Business Development, Instructables.com

Dave Thacker

Jan 27, 2015, 12:25:17 PM1/27/15
to omaha-maker-group
I've done a test run with the MakeyMakey board and I'm figuring out how to make Scratch do what I want it to do.  I think I have a conflict with Omaha Linux Users Group on Feb 3rd,  Do you think you'll be in town on Feb 11th?

DT

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Dave Thacker
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs

Eric J. Kaplan

Jan 27, 2015, 1:55:56 PM1/27/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I will not be in town during the week, but will be on Saturdays.

Sent from Eric's iPhone

James Harr

Jan 27, 2015, 3:37:15 PM1/27/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Where are the makeymakeys?
^[:wq^M

Nate

Jan 27, 2015, 3:52:09 PM1/27/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I have one, Dave T has one, and there is one at the Makery.

Eric J Kaplan

Feb 5, 2015, 4:36:46 PM2/5/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
We're getting closer to the deadline, and I haven't see any finished Instructables.  What can I do to help?

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad

Nate

Feb 5, 2015, 4:49:18 PM2/5/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
The design I had considered won't work now, so I'm trying to come up with another plan.  I'm considering just doing a DDR style pad, or upgrading my xbox rock band drum set to work with MakeyMakey...  unless I get some better ideas...

Eric J Kaplan

Feb 5, 2015, 5:00:47 PM2/5/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Those ideas sound great. I'll be at The Makery on Saturday afternoon if I can help with any of the documentation.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPad

Nate

Feb 5, 2015, 5:02:53 PM2/5/15