Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

The_IndustrialPhreak

no leída,
16 mar 2015, 7:01:2416/3/15
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
So I know I probably will not get a very  good result from this but I picked up a 35mm slide projector this weekend for a project. Its a Sears and robuck tower model 3500 slide projector and I am thinking about experimenting with putting one of these oled displays or a TFT in the light path to roll my own video projector. is there anyone in our group with experience writing code to put SD video signals through this? http://www.adafruit.com/products/1431
73

Ben Hutcheson

no leída,
16 mar 2015, 10:12:2516/3/15
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
That particular board doesn't look like it's transparent, so you may have a hard time getting it to work in a projector.  An LCD would be easily converted by simply pulling off the backlight and diffuser layers, but is the same process possible with OLED?  From what I know of their operation, they're self-lighting and there's no reason they should be transparent unless they're specifically sold that way.

Aside from that, you'd have to figure out video over SPI.  I don't know anything about that, but I think it's a fairly ambitious task to get good framerates on this type of display.  You also won't get anything resembling SD video out of it, since at 128x128, and SD is generally considered 640x480.

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos