Omaha Maker Group Founding Day 2017 Celebration August 29th - RSVP

Kevin Fusselman

Aug 8, 2017, 10:42:24 PM8/8/17
to OMG
Hey gang, as previously mentioned, we're going to be celebrating OMG's 7th anniversary on Tuesday, August 29th. We've done a number of things for this event over the past few years, and are probably going to do a hybrid of sorts this year, including dinner, dessert and the awarding of the annual Founders' Prize.

Dinner probably starts around 6, meeting and awards at 7, and dessert thereafter.

Please RSVP below, indicating whether you'll attend for dinner, dessert, both or neither.

One reminder, this is an "open house"-type event, and members are encouraged to bring guests. It's a great opportunity to invite your Maker-inclined friends, family and co-workers to see what the Omaha Maker Group is all about.  Just make sure hey RSVP so we have enough food :)

Kevin Fusselman

Aug 12, 2017, 2:36:09 PM8/12/17
to OMG
Hey gang, as previously mentioned, we're going to be celebrating OMG's 7th anniversary on Tuesday, August 29th. We've done a number of things for this event over the past few years, and are going to do a hybrid of sorts this year, including dinner, dessert and the awarding of the annual Founders' Prize.  In addition, I've dug up some photos from long ago, showing not only the old space, but also our current K Street space as it was when we first moved in.

Dinner starts around 6, meeting and awards at 7, and dessert thereafter.   Additionally, Eric and I have come up with a few interesting things for a raffle, so we'll be drawing for that after dessert.  Still TBD, but there might be a special "show and tell" after dark... I still need to check with Garrick for details though :) </suspense>

Please RSVP below, indicating whether you'll attend for dinner, dessert, both or neither.  I probably need to order food the Friday before, so if folks could be RSVP'd by the 25th, that'd be helpful.

One final reminder, this is an "open house"-type event, and members are encouraged to bring guests. It's a great opportunity to invite your Maker-inclined friends, family and co-workers to see what the Omaha Maker Group is all about.  Just make sure hey RSVP so we have enough food :)