Hackaday World Create Day!

Chamelaeon Wombatowski

Apr 19, 2016, 9:04:28 AM4/19/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
OMG will be joining Hackaday and Makerspaces across the world on Saturday for the Hackaday World Create Day!

Join us starting at 9 AM, as we brainstorm for submissions for the 2016 Hackaday Prize! Or just show up and hang out, that's cool too. The official event page is at https://hackaday.io/event/11013-hackaday-world-create-day-omaha-maker-group - if you're coming, let us know there or reply back!

Lunch will be provided, so you know it's gotta be good.

Also, whether you care or not, if you can share/like our facebook on the subject, we'd appreciate it: https://www.facebook.com/OmahaMakerGroup/posts/1188943094452327

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Chris Olson

Apr 20, 2016, 6:25:15 AM4/20/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

I will be there...

Chris Olson

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Donald D. Cross

Apr 21, 2016, 1:55:46 AM4/21/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I thought I couldn't make it Saturday, but plans have changed, so I plan on being there.

Chamelaeon Wombatowski

Apr 23, 2016, 10:00:07 AM4/23/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
The makerspace is open for the Hackaday World Create Day design jam! Come on down and get a tour, and then flex your brain designing stuff!